Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Finally finished

Took the kids to see Bob the Builder at the shopping center. Miles loved it a lot and William was asleep during the show, but he was awake for a photo with the cast.

Owlet, known as Midori-tama was made for HPKCHC as part of Feb. homework. Miles has claimed him and has taken him to school with him. He wants me to make him some more.


I finally finished the Seraphina's Shawl that I started in May of 2008. I know it took me a long time, but that was because I didnt work on it all the time just every now and then. I like how it turned out.

Seraphina shawl

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Owlet is so cute!! and great shawl. Perfect tim ing, too...because have I got an offer for you.....let's do lace together!!!!

     
  • At 5:04 pm, Blogger Julie said…

    which pattern?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters