Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Alone this New Years but for a good reason...

My hubby is playing music tonight to bring in the New Year with a band that he plays with on Sunday. This is the second time he has played at this venue with them, and I have missed his perfomance again, but I am just so happy that he is finally playing music. Tonight he is playing the Double Bass and the bass guitar. He also has my car, and I hope that when he is coming home, he doesnt run into a kangaroo.

Close up of hubby with his other girl, the upright bass.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters