Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end is coming ... for 2008 that is.

What a year it has been! We have experienced a break in the drought out here, now a heatwave, unusual weather patterns, not to mention all the new friends I have made with crocheting, Ravelry, and my other groups. All the projects that I have finished, things that I have learnt, like knitting! Getting a haircut instead of a trim. Having another baby this year, suffering morning sickness for the first 8 months of this year (wont miss that). Lossing and then gaining weight again (the never ending battle...but seriously I must stop eating all that chocolate). My in-laws visiting out from Japan, the new garden I got from their visit. The smiles on my childrens faces from seeing their other grandparents, Miles spelling out his name all the time. Driving to the Coast from here, yes that is correct, I drove from my place to the coast all by myself (and a reference book), getting lost on the way home (was listening to my husband give me directions) lol.
I am very thankful for this year, and it will be sad to see it go, as a lot of wonderful things have happened. The most special of them all was the quick arrival of our second son in August. He is now a big healthy 4 month old with a decent sleeping pattern, he has a big brother that loves him so much, and a father that is just so happy to have 2 sons.
I am also pleased that I had many projects finished both crocheting and knitting. I am looking forward to the new year by doing more projects.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters