Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates on what I am doing

At the moment I am working on my HPKCHC, Arithmancy homework. I am working on the body of it at the moment. I hope to have this finished either tonight or tomorrow night, then I can work on the rest of "its" body. You will have to wait and see what it is.


I finished my DADA homework, the exchange bag from Stitch n bitch crochet. I made it in lavander and love it. It worked up quite lovely, and it could be a pattern that I do again for Christmas presents for some of the ladies.


This was taken recently of the boys. William is getting a lot of hair growth on his noggin', I am thinking in the next couple of weeks he might have a nice crop on there.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    OOOO, I love that color. Very pretty bag. And look at those little cuties!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters