Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

weird weather

This summer has been weird so far. We have had a few days of extreme heat, followed by days that feel like winter is back and then wet, cold, windy days.
We had a few good days of storms around here and Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We actually managed to miss the wild storm at the coast but I can tell you, it was absolutely hot and sweaty and can you believe it the McDonalds ice-cream machine broke down...so we took breaks where ever we could until we got home.

But here are some photos of the storm that hit Brisbane a few days ago.






This photo is going to be blown up a bit and placed on my wall. I just love the look of the clouds coming over the swamp/dam/lake.



I am so glad that we missed this storm's destruction. It did pass over us, but we only got some heavy rain and some lightening, but nothing as bad as what Brisbane or the Gold Coast got.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    AWESOME PICTURES! But, yikes!!!
    I've never been able to get a good picture of lightning, but we rarely see good 'bolts' like that. Love yours!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters