Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

photos of my head and a dust storm

While on our way home from Toowoomba, we spotted a huge dust storm coming over from Clifton and Nobby. Jumpei managed to get this shot of the storm, but it doesnt do it justice. As there were dust clouds up higher and denser then this little one that he took. But all the same it is pretty cool and I love the colour of the fields. The storm was a few fields over too, but by the time I got driving again, it was coming over the road.


Now for the moment you have been waiting for...MY HEAD!!!!



So this is the new hair style, it is a bit wet, so it isnt sitting right (the fringe). But I am happy with it, and it is keeping me cooler and somewhat migrane free for most of the day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters