Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Thinking about Frenchboro

Well we think we might be coming over there for a holiday in the near future. Happyplace has made it look so wonderful, and the quaint little school and town is charming...lol I think it was the kitchen that sold me... :) So we are going to have to start saving up for a little trip to Frenchboro. I guess we have to planes, cars, and boats...but it sounds like it would be a great time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Let's set a date- and do a countdown! (Am I a little excited at the thought of you guys coming over???)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters