Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Passing

Yesterday, after I had dropped my mother off at home, she called me, as my brother had just called her, and given her the message that Tom (my natural father) had passed away. I dont know if I am going to attend his funeral, as it is about a 16 hour drive to where he is going to be buried, and it is going to be a long trip with the 2 boys in the car. It is really up to mum if she wants to go down and if she wants me to come. Mum said that there might not be many people there, so that is kind of sad that there are not going to be a lot of people there to mourn his passing. I guess if dad is going to go down and wants me to come with them, then I will head down too. Dont fancy the drive though, as I am not that comfortable on long drives when I am the one driving. I will have to find out what is happening over the next couple of days, before I make a decision. Flying down is too expensive, and so is the bus. So driving will be the first choice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    Sorry to hear that, J. I'm sure he would understand how hard it would be to travel that distance with the kids...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters