Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

what have I been feeding my boys!!!



Veges and meat! Willy really loves eating what we eat, so he has been having what we have for dinner. At the moment, since it is cold, we are having meals cooked in the slow cooker, so they are easy to breakdown and he loves it. He LOVES food. He sees food, he starts making his Im hungry sounds, the grunts and squeaks. He hasnt been introduced to chocolate, I wont be doing that until he is a little older, as I dont want him to enjoying that too much and not eat his food.

The above photo of the food is one of the slow cooked meals I made. It was all eaten! Hubby had some for work and then it was all gone.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Yes- thank God for the crockpot! Hey, I'm still plugging away on Branching Out...sort of. I got up to 4 repeats...and didn't bother to rip out- I cut the yarn off! I kept getting the wrong stitch count, and got tired of in-knit-ting it. I decided it was an error way back, and just started over. It looks much better now, and I've given up any hope of doing lace from a chart- I just cannot translate those symbols while knitting!
    I don't know if I'm ever going to be a 'lace knitter'. I just don't know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters