Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, June 29, 2009

broken....

My washing machine decided to kick the bucket and not tell me. After doing a few loads and noticing that they looked dirty still, and then mum coming over to do a load, as her machine died, I noticed it wasnt washing. Damn thing. I had to hand wash for 2 hours, and didnt make a dent in the pile. SO hubby says lets go to the laundry mat to do the washing. We did that, and it was horrible...lol
First didnt know what kind of change was needed for the machine. Got some, and started the wash. The first machine didnt do a good job on it, so I did it again. Then the first dryer I try, didnt work at all, and I wasted 10 minutes waiting for it to start...lol Even when I removed them and placed the clothes in another dryer, and after it completed its cycle, they werent dry. I dont get it. I thought the purpose of a dryer is to dry clothes, not make them warm and damp.
So this morning, I went and hung the clothes out on the line. I am just lucky that it is a nice sunny day outside and that they will be dry soon.

Willy is happy eating some rockmelon and cheese. Miles is at kindy, playing with his friends, and probably telling everyone about his day at the circus yesterday. Hubby is at work, skinning and cleaning cattle...lol Im sitting here, and wishing it was nice and warm, instead of cool and windy.

Crocheting is something I dont have time for at the moment...lol I wish there was more time in the day to do all that has to be done.
I have a few times that I am working on at the moment, as there is a lot of things that have to be done.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    NO WASHING MACHINE?!? Aaaargh!!!
    And I'm totally impressed that you just casually threw out there "I hand washed a few things"...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters