Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still no show

The marble or metal ball bearing (as Miles has now come to show us what he swallowed), hasnt come out. In fact, he doesnt want to go to the toilet to get rid of it...lol I dont know if I will send him to kindy tomorrow or not, as it should have passed out by now. If he doesnt do it tomorrow, then I have to take him to the hospital for them to have a look.

Crochet
I am still working on the pants. I have found that the green yarn is slightly thicker then the black that I have also used, but it looks nice and I am going to keep it that way. (I did manage to roll up the black yarn into a nice neat ball of yarn, so that when I need it again it wont be all twisted together!)

Knitting, nothing yet, maybe next month if I am in the mood...lol

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    I hate to even ask this...are you sure there was just one? And is it just a marble, not a magnetic k'nex-type thing? I've heard some bad things about those...not coming out...
    fingers crossed that today is his day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters