Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

No show

There is still no show of the marble that was shallowed...lol
Miles is in a real demanding baby mood...which requires a lot of cuddles and more cuddles.

Today I had to leave him and Willy at home so that I could go to Pottery class to do my glazing. I managed to get them all glazed and they are now loaded and in the kiln firing up. I cant wait to see what they look like. I had a lot of fun playing at pottery class over the past month and a half. I think I might join the club and continue with learning to do pottery. I really want to make bowls and cups, etc.

I am working on crocheting pants for Willy, and still trying to keep awake.
My black yarn is taking most of my attention, as it has been pulled apart by either the kittens or Willy. I think it was Willy, but you never know with kittens...

So I am back to work on my crocheting.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters