Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Muggles studies

For a while now, I have been thinking about making something to keep my mp3 player protected. It has its own pouch, but it doesnt feel like it would protect it from hard knocks or drops. So I was lucky to see that one of the assignments for HPKCHC was to make some that muggles might use since they cant use magic. So with the assignment set, and children (baby and little man) busy, I got to work on it. The best part was that the yarn that I am using was gifted to me from Val, and it is the prefect thickness to keep my player safe from the knocks and drops that it might suffer if the baby or little man got a hold of it. It is such beautiful yarn too. I really like blue and black. There is just a little left of the partical ball, so I dont know what to make with it, but I am sure that I will think of something.
IMGP1137

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Ooooo, love blue and black. And blue and brown. This is a very good idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters