Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Police station excursion

Today, the kids from the kindy room, where Miles goes, went on a little excursion to the local police station.
They met Constable Gavin. He is very friendly and was kind enough to put on the siren for the kids, not once but three times. They loved it so much. He let them have a look around and inside the police car. He even got dispatch to give a big Hello out to them, and the kids were so happy.

They even got to try on some of Constable Gavin's uniform, like his hats and jackets. They asked a few questions, some of them quite funny. The kids had a really good time and so did us (parents and teachers). I am sure that Constable Gavin did as well. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was already following you... but I found your blog on facebook too!!! Now I'm following you there too :)

     
  • At 6:01 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    That looks like fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters