Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

its cold outside baby

The temp has dropped so much. It was just above freezing this morning. So I have better work faster on my crocheting and knitting.
What Im working on...
I have started a knitted fingerless mitten for Miles, I am up to the part in the pattern where I have to do FBF (Front Back Front) knit, I find this a bit confusing, but will give it a go. I hope to have it finished sometime soon.
I also have started a little tank top for Willy, I started working on it a few days ago, and hopefully I will be able to get this finished sometime in the next week.

Projects that have gone by the side are a scarf for my father. I will work on it soon.
Projects that I want to complete in the coming months:
  • doily cal
  • knitted beanie
  • crocheted beanie/hats
  • socks
  • Mystery cal
  • dishcloths
  • tawashis
  • bookmarks
  • squares
  • Secret Pal
I think I have most of this covered.

On the first of May, HPKCHC starts, so I am sure that I will be able to do a few of those projects within the classes that will be offered.

Miles finally learnt to eat with chopsticks...he is so proud of himself!
Willy is proud of himself too, he has his toes and a full tummy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    Holy Cow! What are you feeding that kid? Miracle Grow?? He's ginormous!!!Hi Miles, How are you!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters