Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New projects

I am doing 2 mystery CALs this month. One with Crochet X, which hasnt been sent out yet, and the other one is with Leftovers Monthly Challenge, which has started and I am working on that right this minute to catch up, as I have not had time.
I am doing a sock, as part of a Sock CAL on Crochetsocks. So far my socks are coming along well. I am using my baby yarn in pink. Since I dont have a girl to make anything for at the moment, I might as well use it, and sock yarn is just so expensive, that I wouldnt buy a ball to make socks, when I can buy a bunch of socks for the amount of one ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters