Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, August 11, 2008

FO Origami Turkish Socks










Well, I finished off the socks today. Since it was only a little way to go, I thought I might as well finish them off for Miles. He came home from Kindy and was very happy with his new socks. He is wearing them now and says that they are warm. They arent very tight, so I am so happy about that, as I thought they were going to be small, but instead, they have quite a bit of room in them.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    They look great, nice and warm. I'm sure he loves them. Hang in there!
    Marissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters