Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Morris needs a blanket

I have been told by Miles that Morris needs a blanket. Who is Morris? It is Miles' teddy bear. He loves this little bear, and takes him most days to kindy and to bed as well. So yesterday as I was knitting another square for my knitted block afghan, Miles told me that Morris needs a blanket.
Miles and I went stash diving and we got a few odd balls of yarn to do his blanket. I have no idea how many stitches I have casted on, but I think it would be sufficient enough to give Morris a good covering when Miles tucks him in.
I got Miles to choose the colours from my stash of odd balls, and he is very happy with the colours he has. He choose green, grey, and a few others.
I am happy that he likes my crafts and is showing great interest in both learning and adding projects to my every growing list.
Maybe someday soon, I will be able to teach him to both knit and crochet. He did try both knitting and crocheting, but he just couldnt get the hang of it. But the interest is still there. (^_^)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters