Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

My Harry Potter Husband result....

Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...

Mrs. Dumbledore

Your perfect HP man is Albus Dumbledore.


You like 'em powerful and brilliant. And why not? A guy like this, you can have intelligent conversation with, laugh with, and you know he can protect you. Sure, he may have a weakness for power, but he's got that under control. And sure, he let his sister die, but he learned from that. And sure, he harbors a secret, forbidden love for a man widely known to be his mortal enemy, but...well, no, that's actually a pretty big obstacle. Good luck with that.

Take The Harry Potter Husband Test at HelloQuizzy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters