Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pregnancy update

Went to the doctors today, and have my check up, everything is going good. The baby is the correct size and is in the correct position. I have only 6 weeks to go to the due date, as well. My next check up isnt until the 30th and then I think I go every week after that for a check up. I am wondering if this little one is going to arrive early sometimes, as I have labour pains every night, but nothing that keeps reoccurring for a long period of time. He seems happy and moves about quite freely (well as freely as a baby with his head down can move) inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters