Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New project for the long term

I have decided to start a new project, a Knitted block afghan for the lounge room. I am going to make squares and join them together. I have CO30 for the first square, and I like the size of it so far, so I think I will be keeping to that size. I have no idea how many squares I will need, but I will see as I go along. I am not sure if it will be a square afghan or a rectangle one, to suit the futon lounge, but I am sure that it will be nice and warm!
For this project, i am going to be using scrap balls of yarn and any odd balls that I have, as it is for the house and for us, it doesnt need to look uniform or fancy, just something to keep us warm in the horrible winter weather we have out here.
So I am currently on my first square, up to row 7 now!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters