Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

39.2 degrees

That is not the temp. here, but what Miles is at the moment. He is burning up but I have given him some medicine, and he seems to be feeling a little better. He wont be going to kindy today though, as I think that he might not be too good today. He is happy to lay on the couch and watch some news (but I think that he is holding out for me to put on some cartoons...lol)
Jumpei is also sick today too. He is in bed and I think he has what I had yesterday. I had lots of cramps and throwing up too. The cramps were like labour pains, and coming every 10 minutes, so Jumpei has it. Not fun at all.
I am so glad that it wasnt labour pain, as the baby is only 28 weeks along now. As of today, I only have 11 weeks and 4 days to go before the due date. I am so excited. The baby is kicking about a lot more and is rolling about and doing stretches. Both Jumpei and I have a feeling that this one might come early. I hope that he doesnt come too early. I hope that he doesnt come in the 35th week, as I will be going to Brisbane to see a friend of mine who is coming over to Australia for a short holiday, from Japan. So I am really looking forward to that.
Next week, I have to go and see the doctor for a check up. I think that everything should be fine. I will have my blood pressure checked and all that stuff. ^_^ I dont hink that I have to worry about my blood pressure, as it has always been good, even with my pregnancy with Miles. So I am expecting much of the same with one.

I havent been doing much crocheting over the last couple of days, as I havent been feeling well and have been trying to get the baby clothes all washed and sorted. I found where I had kept all of Miles's old baby clothes, and have gone through them to find the ones that I need. I think i might have enough, and won't really need to buy any more, but I will double check and make sure that I have enough of the right sizes and hopefully they are warm enough for him, as Miles was a summer baby! This one is going to be a late winter/autumn baby. So it will be windy around that time here.
I have another load of washing to put out on the line that is full of baby clothes in the sizes 00000 to 000. That should have the baby covered for atleast 4 or 5 months. ^_^ Depending on how big this one is.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Oh, I;m so glad you're feeling better, but, oh poor Miles!
    Take care of your guys; I hope this flu-thing doesn't last long.
    Funny, one of my kids just had something similar, and we're on the other side of the world. Can we say, "There's something going around?"?!?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters