Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Nobby Music Festival

Today, Jumpei performed at the Nobby Music Festival. He played a set at 10am for a little over half an hour. He played bass guitar. I took a few photos, so will upload a picture or two of them later. He is at Nobby now, for the dance section of the festival. He is playing in the swing band. I would have loved to have gone, but today I had an uncomfortable session of Braxton hicks contractions or false labour. But these ones where painful!!! Normally they arent so bad, but this time arround, I was in a lot of pain and it was very uncomfortable, so I decided not to go back out to Nobby and watch him.

No crocheting done yet, but I have been looking at my doily books, and am wondering which one to do, if any.

I am feeling very tired at the moment, so I might end up having an early night.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters