Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, June 06, 2008

FO Husbands Hat for Miles

Finished the my second Husbands hat, but a smaller one for our son, Miles. He is so pleased that he has a hat just like his fathers. Both of them are wearing their hats and keeping themselves warm in tonights cool evening.
I am so glad that this pattern is so easy to follow and modify. I didnt make an extra couple of rounds to fold up the brim but it suits Miles better to have it just like a straight seam beanie. ^_^ I have a little bit of yarn left over, but not enough to make another one for the baby.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters