Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pinecone crafts

Since Miles likes to collect pinecones, I am in need of some form of crafts that I can do with him with them.
When I think of pinecones, I think of Christmas, so I am thinking that Christmas related projects might be good for him. It gives me plenty of time to get them done.
So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, (please post suggestions on comments).

Miles and me with his handful of pine cones.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I saw once on the Martha Stewart show, a way to make pinecones into ornaments. I would think it is simple enough. I know it was pretty much decorating them with glitter and such. You could probably do other things too, like add felt eyes or something of that nature. Then just add a ribbon or something to the top for Christmas ornaments. I'll see if I can find more details or maybe other crafts too.

     
  • At 3:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Here is a link to the How-To I had seen on Martha Stewart http://www.marthastewart.com/pinecone-ornaments

    I also found this link: http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/pineconecrafts/a/102300a.htm
    It contains all sorts of fun crafts you can make out of pinecones. Some are Christmas related too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters