Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miles and his friend from Japan










I thought that I would just post a random photo of Miles and his best friend from Japan, Eri. She is 6 months younger then Miles and she lives next door to my sister-in-law in Japan. I am looking forward to meeting her, as Miles is very fond of her and talks about her nearly everyday. I think that when we go to Japan, Miles will be so happy to spend some more time with Eri. Eri's mother, says that her daughter talks about Miles everyday too. It is so cute that they have created fond memories of each other.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters