Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The countdown is on...

Really I have been counting down the days since I first found out I was pregnant. Now I only 14 days to go before this month is officially finished and my due date has arrived. I have been waiting patiently, but I dont know how much longer I want to wait for this baby to come.
I know 14 days doesnt sound like a lot, but it is when you consider that:
  • when your sitting on the floor, it takes a lot more effort in trying to get up again.
  • hip joints are not your friends at this late stage in the pregnancy game.
  • rolling over to change positions in bed, is now a marthon sport.
  • having your son, think your going to give him a horsy ride cos your on your hands and knees trying to get up off the floor, is the most terrifying thing that could happen to you.
  • putting on trousers is now a choice of insanity, and it is just easy to wear a dress in the freezing weather.
  • hot showers are a god sent, but getting out and getting dressed is one thing that you wish you had spray on clothes for. It would be so much easier then trying to get your undies on.
  • you want to eat your burger, your hungry for your burger, and yet you can only manage 3 or 4 bites before your full and too tired from feeling sad that you didnt finish your burger (only your husband is excited cos he practically gets to eat 2 burgers!)
  • you want to sleep on your tummy, but there is a big bump in the way. You imagine yourself as a human see-saw if you attempt it.
So anyway, my countdown is on. I have pains, aches, a moving baby, and sometimes contractions, but nothing yet to say "hey it is time for the hospital, let's get a move on". But I know it is only a matter of time before all of this will be over and I will have a baby at home, and be doing all the things that need to be done for him, and my family.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    Ooooo, how I remember those days! Still, just think very, very soon you will be snuggling that precious little bundle of joy!
    Hang in there!!!
    Hi to M and J!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters