Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Another project finished

Last night I finished the lace wrap! I just have to tidy it up a bit with the loose ends and then block it. I think it looks very cute.
I have made it 2 repeat deep, so it has 3 butterflies down. I havent taken measurements yet, but once I have it blocked I will get out the tape measure and give it a once over. All I have to do is work out where the tape measure is.

Miles isnt feeling too good today either, he had a fever last night. He did end up having a good sleep though, and has just woken up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters