Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FINISHED!!!!!!!

I have finished knitting my neck warmer. I even made a button hole at one end.... I am so proud of myself. ^_~ My husband loves it, and so does Miles. I will block it and then add my crochet flowers or something to it. I really like how it turned out and it is nice and warm too! Tomorrow I will have it blocked out and will take a photo of it.

Now I am working on finishing my lace wrap for my exchange partner, I hope to have that finished tomorrow and then blocked and then get my parcel ready to post out to my Secret Pal by next week or the week after. I want to make a few Tawashi's as well to go into her box. I have seen a few really cute ones, and they use acrylic yarn as well, cause they are great with their roughness and easy clean ability. ^_^ I just hope she likes my exchange.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    You're as bad as me...where's the picture????
    Good for you for finishing this, I can't wait to see it!
    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters