Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My knitting project and my Mystery CAL

Simply Knitted neck warmer

My knitting...This is my simple knitted neck warmer. I am about 60-70% finished. I am still deciding on adding a crocheting border and a few flowers or something to it.

A close up of my knitting.

Mystery CAL - Leftovers Monthly Challenge

Part 1

Part 2 - pretty flower, and leaves. I still have no idea what this CAL is, and there is only one more part to go!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 am, Blogger Crafty Christina said…

    Thanks for the nice comments about the Husband Hat pattern! I'm so glad your hubby and son enjoy them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters