Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's an addiction

I am really enjoying knitting, and especially making tawashi's. So much so, that last night I started another one. I think that I am going to be making a few more of these little things. They are just so much fun to make, and have an added benefit of giving me more practice with knitting.
Since I enjoy making tawashi a lot, I have joined
at Ravelry. There is a list of tawashi patterns and great help with understanding patterns. I find a lot of the tawashi patterns are crocheted too! Which is another great thing about them.

I wanted to make the Top Down Bonnet with Anime character, but I dont know how to use double pointed needles. So I am going to see if I can find a few video tutorials on them and give them a go, until I am able to do them without to much drama. I also need to learn to m1 (make 1), so it is off to look for videos and tutorials on the internet, etc.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters