Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first knitting project

I was going to try and do the Herringbone neck warmer as my first project, but after a few attempts without much success at getting the stitch pattern, I thought it might be worthwhile to have a go at just practicing my stitches until I got proficient with them. So I am working on a simple knit neck warmer. I am using my own pattern, so that I can practice and learn at the same time.

I am writing up my progress as I go, so that I can keep track of where I am going with it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Yes! Keep working at it! I saw your beautiful crocheted works, you most certainly can knit!!!
    I started out crocheting with thread. Did it for 10 years.
    I never kept a single thing I ever made, and never thought to take pictures of any of it. Makes me want to cry, to at least have had the pictures...
    Oh well, at least I had the experience, and it's still my first love.
    But I love to kit, too! It's the same, yet totally different. I want you to keep at it, in case it's the same for you!
    Let me know if I can help,
    Marissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters