Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Some photos


This photo was taken a while ago, when Miles was about 1 years old.

Miles with the Mayors of both Takatsuki, and Toowoomba. This photo was taken at the 20th anniversy of the Sister City Agreement. Miles wasnt to happy to be held by the Toowoomba Mayor, so Jumpei is holding him, in his protest.

The 2007/2008 season of softball. Miles was the teams mascot! I managed the team and we won the Grand final this season. I wont be the manager for the 2008/2009 season, as I think I will have a handful with the new baby and with Miles and Jumpei both playing softball. Miles hopefully will be able to play in the little league.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters