Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lovely surprise in the mail

The postie arrived today with a parcel this morning. I have been waiting all week for it. It is from my mother in law from Japan. She made a knitted jumper for Miles with Baikinman on it, and little Anpanman buttons on one of the sleeves. I know there is going to be a very happy boy when I collect him from kindy later today. I will take a photo of him wearing his new jumper.
She also crocheted a little vest for the baby, so I am very happy, as it is really cute. I will take photos of that one too, when I take a photo of Miles in his new Jumper. ^_^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters