Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ravelmypics

This year, I am taking part in the ravelympics...so far I have frogged a shawl i have had for over 2 years that wasnt going anywhere. Glad I did, as I like the aran yarn and am thinking about making something for the baby in it and maybe the boys.

Im playing for Team Slytherin! in the HPKCHC on Ravelry.

Got a few projects on the way, 1 needs to be finished soon, the other 2 have a little longer to go, but I am hoping to get a few rows completed on both later today and tomorrow. I have the shawl Im working on at about 25% so just need to get it to the 33% and photograph for my OWL. I think I can make it there. :)

Some random photos of the kids and our new kitten - Kuro-chan.





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    I love that in every picture your kids are smiling and laughing. They are so so cute! They must be loving the new kitty.

     
  • At 8:16 am, Blogger Julie said…

    yes they are happy kids...and they are loving the new kitten.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters