Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Its going to be a....

BOY!!!

Yep, boy #3 is on the way. Due anytime in late June or early July. Another winter baby for me. So I am going to have to locate and find all the small baby clothes, rewash and fold them and get bags packed and all that done...before he arrives.
We are still having troubles with naming of this little one.
So far, we have come up with Grant only, but that doesnt seem to be going well with the family, so we are open to suggestions.
Although, Miles would like to change William's name to Jamie, and the baby to Adam...why, you ask? Because he is in awe of Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters. He loves them a lot, a little more then Ben 10.

>>>>>>>>>>
I have changed my settings for the comments...so tired of deleting comments from Anon. with all that crap in it...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great pictures of the boys, they are so cute and growing like a weed, does William have curly hair-it's so pretty. I like the name Grant; My sons name is Matthew Grant.

    Reba

     
  • At 11:14 am, Blogger Julie said…

    Yes, William has curls...both of them do when their hair is long. We havent cut William's hair yet, so his curls are staying. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters