Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Recent projects I have finished....kind of

Slytherin hat as part of Quidditch uniform for the Ravelympics.
Gum drop dishcloths.
Not so lacy headband
spiral tawashi
spiral dishcloth
broomstick lace....very hard to keep my attention.
Shell fingerless mittens.
Square
Square

Shawl
fail table cloth...Willy frogged most of it and I have bothered to start again.
Evil fish
Doily.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    You've been busy!! i love the shawl- what pattern is that??
    And look at Miles, how big he's getting! You need to update some pictures, girl- I can't even guess what Willie looks like now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters