Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Frogged and Frustrated

How do I end up with an extra stitch on my needle when I have been so good with keeping count?? That is the delima that happened last night. I was coming to the end of row 9 when low and behold I had an extra stitch that cannot be accounted for...So I FROGGED the whole damn thing. I started casting on again last night, but was interrupted by William crying and after I got him to bed, I was just too tired to continue on. My fingers are crossed that I can get it started again today after I get Miles to kindy and William fed and napping. I just find it frustating that I keep getting my purl stitching messed up, BUT (and that is a big BUT) that I might have it licked for my thirdish attempt at the scarf.

(BTW it is getting really cold here, so I have a feeling that it is going to be a very cold winter this year!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:08 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    ok, I noticed it when I did the 2nd row, but didn't understand what it meant. By the 2nd repeat, I knew there was something wrong, but wasn't able to identify it. Now, at the end of the 2nd repeat, I get it. My cast on is waaaay too tight. This sucker will not lay flat. I just frogged the whole freakin' thing. Piss me right off.

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Blogger Julie said…

    lol glad to see that I am not the only one getting pissed off with it. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters