Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

No time to crochet or knit

Since having William at home, i just havent had time to crochet nor knit. Not because William wants attention or feeding all day long, but because he sleeps all day long and I take this time to clean and do housework, and then at night, he wakes up and wants more feeding and more time. Sometimes I get so grumpy if I dont get any sleep during the day or at night. So poor Jumpei has to put up with me being a grumpy-bum. Poor Miles, just wants to hold William all the time, and it is just hard telling him he cant do it when he wants. We have a routine now, that whenever Miles sees me sitting with William, he will ask me if he can hold him, but only if he moves further into the couch. He gets to hold him for a few minutes. I think that William likes it too, as he looks at Miles and likes it when Miles touches him.
Tonight, Jumpei has taken Miles to bed early, so he gave William a kiss goodnight and gave me one too before running off to bed. I am sure that by 9pm, he should be asleep, snoring away and even talking in his sleep. It is very funny sometimes the things that Miles will say in sleep. I think most of it relates to his day at kindy, as there is sometimes a mention of a sandpit, a ball, and other things that he plays with at kindy. It is very funny sometimes, if you are awake, he sometimes sits up in his sleep and then says something, then lays down and starts snoring.
Well, I am thinking about staying up tonight to watch NCIS, but I think the better choice would be to head to bed and grab a few winks of sleep before getting up for William. It is still 50/50, but I really should be smart about it and head off to bed.
I will want to do a bit of crocheting too. I want to make the magic potholder. But I might do that later on in the week, after a bit of sleep.
Today, I spent most of the day cleaning out my room and destashing some of my clothes. I have got to destash some of my books, especially if I am not going to read them (again or ever). I did remove a lot of books a few months ago, but I still have a lot of books. I am trying to work out what to do with the books I brought at university. Should I keep them or sell them or give them away? I really have no idea what to do with them. I might end up putting them in my storage room until I can finally work out what to do with them. I really do love those books. The other books that I have are novels. I am keeping my Harry Potter series, Sherlock Holmes series, Mrs Marple series, but the others I think that I can live without.
Also heard today in the news that there is going to be a Sherlock Holmes movie in the "talk" stages. The funny thing is, that the other day (yesterday perhaps or was it Sunday?) but I was thinking that with all the remakes of the superhero movies and other movies, that Sherlock Holmes wasnt being touched. I have a few of the old movies with Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes, so it is interesting that they choose Robert Downey Jr. to play the part, but the thing is I can see him in the role of Holmes. He has that look about him, although different from Rathbone, but still a look of Holmes all the same. I am going to have to say that I am going to have to go to the cinema's to watch the movie. Although, Alan Rickman in the role of Sherlock Holmes wouldnt be too bad either. Another dimension of sexiness indeed, Watson.
A quick movie list of movies that I want to see in the cinema:
* Bottle Shock
* Sherlock Holmes
* Harry Potter

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters