Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, September 12, 2008

computer died and now it is back to life

Computer
What a shock it was when I finally woke up on Saturday, after Jumpei took William from me so I could gave a few more hours of sleep. Only to wake up to the computer not working. It just wouldnt start. I had been meaning to take it in to get a new hard drive installed, as the old one I was sure was on it's last leg, and just surviving our day to day use of it. But this fateful Saturday, it kicked the can and wouldnt go no more. So during the week, I took it into Warwick to the computer shop I took it to once before, and got it fixed for A$209. The only problem now is that everything looks so big on the screen, and I cannot seem to get everything to look the same again. I dont know why it must look so big, but it does. Hopefully, over the coming weeks, it will work itself into a fit and look like it used to. Fingers crossed!!!

Fitness
Well, I have been to the gym and will have my new program organised for me, so I can start getting fit on Monday. I have decided that this year (what is left of it) will be the year that I do something about these extra kilograms that I have hugging my body. I still havent worked out what size I want to go down to, but I dont want to be ultra skinny, as I just dont like the look that much. It is going to be fun, to start loosing a bit, and going shopping to get new clothes (something that I dont do very often, I seem to wear the clothes out before getting new ones). My plan for the gym is to go there 3-4 times a week and build up from a 30 minute workout to an hour long one, hopefully with the co-opperation of William, as he is coming along to the gym with me.

William
The poor little fella is sufferring from wind. It seems to be in his bowels and gives him bad pain and gas. I have to keep burping him and rubbing him to try and get some of that out. He loves his milk, so I am sure that he is getting close to 4kgs, I will find out on the 18th how heavy he is. It is going to be fun to see him grow. Miles really loves him a lot, and wants to hold him and touch him. Jumpei is still over the moon that he has another son. Nothing seems to be able to wipe the smile off his face about his 2 sons.

Crochet/knitting
I havent really had time to do any of them, as William seems to keep me busy with feeding and changing and cuddling him. Today, I have him in a baby carrier and so far he seems to like it. But I have a bit of work to do before I can go and pick up either a hook or a pair of needles to make something. I do hope to be able to start soon and make a few items.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Hey, how are ya! Good thing you got the computer fixed...I'm anxiously awaiting some new pics of that sweet little baby!
    I'm glad everything is going well,
    take care!
    Marissa

     
  • At 3:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, on yr RAK wishlist you said, click on the links 'above the posts' but
    I don't see Anything above the posts!
    Hope the baby's wind has quit bothering him, and you get a moment to work on yr crafting from time to time...
    be well and happy!
    seawmn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters