Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Starghan Progress

Progress report - Starghan

I thought that I would post a little progress report on the Starghan that I am working on at the moment for Miles. Curently I am now working with black yarn, and was lucky enough to find another ball of black this morning, so I will continue with the black to the desired length. Miles choose the colour for it, and it is working out nicely. The orange really stands out against the black.

It is now 23 inches in length, from point to V (between points). So far, I have 3 rounds of black completed. I will use the remaining black yarn and then add the other black skein of yarn to it. I am hoping that it will be about 35 inches, but I will have to wait and see what size would be suitable for Miles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters