Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interesting blog sighting

Not many of you know that I own a sewing machine, but I can't really use it. My mother is the sewer really. But I am going to learn to use it, as I have a few things that I want to make, I also want to learn to do quilting! I have seen so many beautiful quilts made up that I would love it give it a go too.

I was looking at a blog and there was a link to The Green Bag Lady. She shows you how to make your own shopping bags! So I think I am going to have to give these bags a try. I really love bags, and can't help but want to make them, even in crocheting and now I have seen a few in knitting that I want to give a go. But I think bags are going to be one of those things that I am going to enjoy making once I know how to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters