Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where did the sunshine go!

It is starting to get cold. This morning, I was so tempted to light the fire and warm up the house, but I have resisted the urge so far...Not sure how much longer I will hold out for. I know that Winter is just around the corner, but I just wish that corner was a few weeks away. It only feels like we just got into autumn, the leaves on my trees have changed colour yet or fallen.
Winter give us a chance to enjoy the autumn before you make camp here for the next couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters