Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My boys and their dad

I thought that I might add a few more photos of my boys. Hubby took them, and I have just come across them on the computer. He saves the files in a different folder then I do, so it sometimes makes it hard to locate them. But I really love these photos of them.

Miles and William cuddling. Miles really loves holding William.

A nice photo of Miles. (He's not pulling a face!)

William, just being William. What big eyes you have? Just like my mummy!

Someone has got a mo-hawk!

Sleepy time with daddy.

Three sets of feet ... all big feet!

Miles and William. Miles just cant get enough of holding his little brother.

A very proud father indeed, why wouldnt he be, he has 2 sons!

There is something tasty on my fingers!!!

Same here, very tasty fingers, indeed.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    'Course I may be a little biased, being your friend and all, but they are 2 of the cutest things I've ever seen!
    I absolutely LOVE the feet picture. How great is that??

     
  • At 7:36 am, Blogger Julie said…

    You can be as biased all you want...lol
    love their feet, too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters