Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Naughty naughty cars

I knew yesterday, that hubby could possible be taking my car to work with him this morning, as his van was making a horrible noise as it tried to refuse to start. He did manage to get it going yesterday morning, but this morning it refused. I listened to him starting it, and revving it, and starting to back it out of the driveway when it stopped dead. No problems, I dont need my car today, I can walk to Mum and Dad's place today, instead of driving, so told him last night he could use my car if he needs it. Well this morning, I listened to him start it, watched the headlights go past the window, and then watched the headlights come back past the window. Poor thing, comes into the house a little upset, slighted annoyed, and very sorry. What could possible be wrong??? OOPS, he knocked off the passenger side mirror by hitting the shed on his way out. I'm not too worried, I tell him not to worry to much either, hand him the "gaffa" tape and we stick it back in place. I tell him, "Dont worry, I will get that fixed when I put the car in for a service." He is still upset, but atleast he is able to get to work.
I will talk to Dad today about getting his other car fixed so that hubby can use that one to get to work. I have been looking for a car for hubby as I know that his van is probably running on it last leg, so we want to get rid of it, and have another little car for him to be driving around in. An automatic would be nice, as when he takes my car for band practice, I have a car that I can use if I need to go somewhere. So I am hoping that maybe today, Dad will do what I ask him to do in regards to his other car and we get it down to the local garage. So will have to wait and see.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 am, Blogger Marissa said…

    Wow. The big guy would never have admitted to that mirror. He would have come into the house that night, holding it in his hand, saying "what'd you doooo?"...like Chris Farley in the movie Tommy Boy (one of my top 10 faves, and if you haven't seen it, you MUST!) I have the sense of humor of a 10 year old boy, so consider yourself warned! Happy car-fixing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters