Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Four square Doily

I have started the Four Square Doily CAL and am up to round 5. So far so good. I am actually really enjoying it. :) I am using thread, that I picked up at Spotlight, but I cant remember what color it is, I believe it was called charcoal or something similar. It is a beautiful color and cant wait to see how the doily turns out in it.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 am, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    I added you to my blog field trip today. Drop by and see what I wrote about your talents!!!

    Hope you enjoy. (My field trip blog is the one with the school bus that says field trip)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters