Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

ROAK'd again

On Tuesday I got a lovely surprise in the mail...I had been ROAK'd!!! From Chicago too!!! I got TLC Amore yarn in purple and some yellow thread and a size 6 Susan Bates Afghan hook, plus a lovely note from my Fairy Godmother. Thank you whoever you are. I really appreciated it. My son loves the box and plays with it.
He got his 18month injection too, and he didnt cry, all he did was say "oh, OHHHHHH" and that was it. I am so lucky to have a good little man like that. If only teething was easier. He is getting a few in all at once. Poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters