Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Photos finally....FO!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here is the Whispering Elegance sweater that I made. I made it in light blue 8ply and made it large, it wraps around me and keeps me very warm. Thanks Shelle for making such a wonderful pattern...I love it...That is my mother modeling it for me, she is shorter then me so it looks a little long on her but it hangs at my calf area. :) Love it so much!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 am, Blogger Robin said…

    Oh wonderful! Great job!

    I noticed you like to do swaps....there's a great new, smaller group for Crochet , Friends and Swaps...please join us, we'd love to have you!

    Taking entries in two swaps now

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetswapspot/

     
  • At 2:48 am, Blogger Needledreams said…

    This is very pretty!!!

    Can I ask from where is the pattern? I don't crochet a lot with yarn but when I travel back to Egypt there I'll definitevely crochet with some gorgeous yarns.

    BTW... I linked your blog to mine so I can read your posts. :-)

    Wally
    http://360.yahoo.com/needledreams

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters