Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ROAKed

I've been ROAKed!!!!

I got home from playgroup with my son and found a lovely surprise waiting for me next to my computer...A lovely set of baseball cards from my Fairy God Mother in Richmond, Kentucky! Thank you so much for them, I am sure that once my hubby gets home he will retreat to the bedroom to look them over!!!! LOL He loves the Phillies a lot, and is a big baseball fan. Although we dont have a baseball team near us for him to join, he plays softball in the summertime here in Australia and loves it a lot. :) Thanks again FGM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters