Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Go MANLY!!!

Tomorrow is the NRL (National Rugby League) Grand Final between Manly Sea Eagles and Melbourne Storm. I am a Manly fan, so I am cheering them on. Not only is it a repeat of last year GF, but it will be the last game for my favourite player, Steve "Beaver" Menzies, in Australia. He is heading over to Super League for a year. So tomorrow, hubby has asked for Nachos for the game, so I will be in the kitchen cooking up some nachos and then sitting back and watching the game (and breastfeeding William). I am hoping that Manly will win by a good margin and give us a few fights and a bit of blood too. I love a rough game of footy! I will post the score after the game tomorrow.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 pm, Blogger Marissa said…

    Sounds like a good plan for the day...don't forget some needle time!

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Julie said…

    will try and get a bit of needle time.

     
  • At 11:58 am, Blogger Phil said…

    hope Beaver Menzies comes back to Manly and breaks the all time record of NRL games. he only needs 1 more game to make 350.

    Manly to Smash melbourne in the grand final.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters